Dan Harmon writes in the Oregonian, Sunday, November 5, 2017, about a discussion in the Oregon legislature to use “surpluses from SAIF Corp., the nonprofit company that administers the state’s worker compensation system . . . to reduce the soaring costs of the Public Employees Retirement System.” Dan is an executive vice president of Hoffman Construction Co., a past-chair of Associated Oregon Industries and a current board member of Oregon Business & Industry.
- 3 Top Ways to Close the Claims Performance Gap: Based on 5 Years of Industry Benchmarking Data
- Job Posting: Client Representative 2 – MCO to Providence Health Plan in Beaverton, OR.
- The 2018 Mid-Election Politics
- Data System Modernization – 2019 Legislative Concepts
- Civil penalty cap increase – 2019 Legislative Concept
- David Runner’s Appellate Updates: May 2, 2018
- Job Opportunity
- GB Journal: Oh, Dear! Frightfully Complicated!
- Job Posting: Medical Quality Assurance/Report Editor
- Job Posting: Human Resources Technician for Multnomah County