Medical Quality Assurance/Report Editor
We are a company providing Independent Medical Evaluations (IME). We have a full-time position available in our Quality Assurance Department. We are looking for a team player to work in a supportive team environment. It is inherent in this position that one must listen to feedback and constructively apply this information to job functions. Must be able to handle communication with clients and providers in a professional and personable manner.
- Review reports for accuracy in spelling, grammar, and content.
- Face-to-face and electronic communication with our clients and contract physicians.
- Perfect grammar and spelling.
- In-depth knowledge of medical terminology.
- Experience with medical transcription.
- Windows/Microsoft Office.
- A working knowledge of the Oregon Workers’ Compensation and/or personal injury laws/rules and how they apply to the IME process is preferred.
Pay depends on experience.
For more information, contact Lori Haney 503-390-5975.